Information About You
We will update your information whenever we can to keep it current, accurate and complete.
Our Use of Your Information
We may collect and process your information for the purposes set out in our registration with the Office of the Information Commissioner, and disclose the same to our service providers who act as “data processors” on our behalf, or to credit and fraud agencies (some of whom are located outside the UK/EEA). These business purposes include administration, providing services (and contacting you where necessary), customer care, service quality, business management and operation, re- organisation/structuring/sale of our business (or group companies), risk assessment, security, fraud and crime prevention/detection, monitoring, research and analysis, marketing, customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection.
If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Information above, we cannot do business with you or accept your booking.
Direct Marketing Material:
- We may from time to time contact you with information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions. Our websites will assume you agree to e-communications when you make a booking.
- You may indicate your preference regarding receiving third party direct marketing material.
- If do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please refer to point 2 of “Your Rights” below.
- On completing our Data Subject Access Request form, you are entitled to a copy of the information we hold about you (for a £10 fee) and to correct any inaccuracies.
- You have the right to ask in writing not to receive direct marketing material from us. If available, you can amend your previous preference on our website(s), use our “unsubscribe email” or refer to our literature containing instructions. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way.
- For a list of our brands, please send us your request.
Please write to testing.wimbledondebentureowners.com, 60 Windsor Avenue, Wimbledon, SW19 2RR, UK.
Foreign Controls outside the European Economic Area (EEA) – note that controls on data protection in such countries may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country.
Use of Tools / “Cookies” and Links to Other Websites
If our contact and dealing with you is via our website(s), we may use HTTP cookies. These cookies allow us to identify your computer but not you personally.
We may use information we hold and cookies to identify your individual website behaviour, searches, preferences, facilitate your activities on our website(s) and provide you with services and offers. For example:-
If you also receive our email marketing, we will tailor the information we send you unless you tell us not to. This will enable us to send you more personalised and relevant communications. You will be given the opportunity on every communication to opt-out of this personalisation.
When you are on our website, we may interact with you and/or provide you with personalised information. We do this by using cookies to identify your individual website behaviour which allows us to provide you with more relevant personalised promotions.
When you are online but off our site, to help us deliver advertising effectively and avoid repeating adverts, we employ cookies. These cookies allow us to provide advertising off site which is more relevant to a user’s interests. The information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain a user’s name, address, telephone number or email address.
Our website(s) may use a variety HTTP cookies. To help you understand more about, control and/or delete cookies:
- Internet Advertising Bureau
- Google Analytics
Monitoring to ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, improve our service and for security and fraud, we may monitor and/or record:
- Telephone calls;
- Activities using CCTV in and around our premises;
- Transactions and activities at all points of contact. All recordings are and shall remain our sole property.
Security Statement: We have taken all reasonable steps and have in place appropriate security measures to protect your information.
Changes to this Policy: Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website, brochure and/or made available on request.